tirsdag 28. oktober 2008

#3

Been starting on two new melodies now. Kind of a dim sound over it I guess. As always it's non-complicated. But, it has that feel over it that I like in my music. How other likes it is for them to judge. I've only started to write lyrics to one of the tunes. The one that's called ''Voices from within''. So let me put out just a litle tease of the lyrics. Have a nice day folks, always reach for your dreams.

'' I feel like dead,it's the voices inside my head. Another sleepless night, eyes wide open. They are inside, I can not hide. Will it ever end, or just come back again?''

Magnus S.S.                                                                                                                                                         ''Voices from within''

All rights reseved Magnus Skulbru

Ingen kommentarer: